android-developers
[Arriba] [Todas las Listas]

[no subject]

To: android-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: pdm-tex <pdmccann@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 09:34:49 -0700 (PDT)
Delivery-date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 12:45:38 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlegroups.com; s=20120806; h=date:from:to:message-id:in-reply-to:references:subject:mime-version :x-original-sender:reply-to:precedence:mailing-list:list-id :list-post:list-help:list-archive:sender:list-subscribe :list-unsubscribe:content-type; bh=akgrogOD0t5YvN7O8M2QG0SCC4ShOI86vRssXfwdeqo=; b=nWtgRoDMDYnX+1DBAzvYgyYq9baQP4pZfHoDn65V2/0vAeScMYjCFoiGa8/SZMdFRh ZQxSuhsZmfKf9M2z7Wx2li+nnenp7Nhwgt2/O114e3ssmq7tMHCz2zAqPhF4ycOG0CtO D6eymoUWrFuGPvSQS74hm26aEQsoc7+LSXe4Q6IpXFjo+74BF8V3agY4JrV3zSrNjnfg U6qpGzWnWy9SuRYePKoufrxOfZEkIBi8QmB2lEZ0WG9Mp99R/lRqm5+8UXTuctNAux43 /kjyIFIaCPR12TL9RY/YGlAJXJROWjXnlK6640nlKM9T0sXQ5wVtpR/SXu78v0tMVbwq heJQ==
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=date:from:to:message-id:in-reply-to:references:subject:mime-version :x-original-sender:reply-to:precedence:mailing-list:list-id :list-post:list-help:list-archive:sender:list-subscribe :list-unsubscribe:content-type; bh=akgrogOD0t5YvN7O8M2QG0SCC4ShOI86vRssXfwdeqo=; b=wj9jRBbJ0Q6mYoz0Ec7wk5H3Q9dmwjBRc7EAolUSQQv0zk67OAo7VfnJxbK/39YHEP 0ODdc449Zl7XGiufHE1UKvw9bAJQI+ZTcHoBoiu1VSxBnyWgtNeOcTIxFhtbQsIE7jZm Mn8WlB4x3YLzBjA9ZCRLbHn/Rp++uPV3XPhechTp3zJOCdShhW/whok7SdTDwUnGBCPG Lz5CfpGMQ9ZnHO2RutF7yg+RorMACg3CJWkho6XZ7rebFVltk5tnXL4MV8orI9uyuyWE wfXod9CuYqtD0IRlkFXEn5WyabfR4ABH4iAK8EG13ZY/1IRbdA3mXlvGdvABgV6ll7k8 8cYA==
Sender: android-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Please check your API 18 for BLE support.  There is also an app called BLE
checker.that you could try.

On Friday, September 19, 2014 12:09:16 PM UTC-4, pedr0 wrote:

> I am developing an application which runs on a API 18 device.
>
> This snippet of code gives me back a empty list :
>
> public static boolean isBTMouseAttached(Context context)
>

>     {
>

>             Log.i("Mumble", "isBTMouseAttached");
>

>             BluetoothManager mBluetoothManager = (BluetoothManager)
> context.getSystemService(Context.BLUETOOTH_SERVICE);
>

>             for (BluetoothDevice item : mBluetoothManager.
> getConnectedDevices(BluetoothProfile.GATT))
>

>             {
>

>                 Log.i("Mumble", "Name : " + item.getName());
>

>                 if (deviceIsExternalMouse(item))
>

>                         return true;
>

>             }
>

>             return false;
>

>     }
>
> Someone has any idea about why ?

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Android Developers" group.