android-developers
[Arriba] [Todas las Listas]

[no subject]

To: android-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: J Decker <d3ck0r@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 23:56:27 -0700
Delivery-date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 13:36:58 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlegroups.com; s=20120806; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :x-original-sender:x-original-authentication-results:reply-to :precedence:mailing-list:list-id:list-post:list-help:list-archive :sender:list-subscribe:list-unsubscribe:content-type; bh=y0LJ4F6tutrClVdnVuQebSpuZfcAcsg5qmlYFB1jQf0=; b=k0Wm3wBxIcuVCwpCKGlEZZmdEDB5OYeqOuf5NXyHgQezuL91+6hGyO5cQTd4QlQbl0 ZEplwnuAlW3yfE2xUCS8OlUCy4IhAZYG820dn6MYxlESxaPLZP2PyVEkA+l6YIU9iqbh GgC1FiXgl2M/btuqprqBRmOvUYA/E4vlEdVxLCKEEpZWJtI55sf+/FzuFuEwVDcKsmCf wRJlsyIxCmYrl49Ml8Xgq+CiOtLfD0M2pTS+pIcek2JFxFka8pvhInF3QM2AAhTHgBDU hIWz0ijuzMGctLjcL1Vf2cgyykSKR1BzkNiKEUnHTiDW3IlAshiS+Ues5GlZQsdO0n5C F0Ng==
Sender: android-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sounds like catching Intents?

On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 11:37 PM, s_ali <sara.bicse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I want to create a service that will run in background. Whenever user tap
> Contacts/Address book, the service should be able to recognize it and
> displays a message or whatever. How can I do this?
>
> --
> ---
> "Android Developers" group.
> email to android-developers+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Android Developers" group.