android-developers
[Arriba] [Todas las Listas]

[no subject]

To: android-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Nobu Games <dev.nobu.games@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 12:45:27 -0700 (PDT)
Delivery-date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 15:47:24 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlegroups.com; s=20120806; h=date:from:to:message-id:in-reply-to:references:subject:mime-version :x-original-sender:reply-to:precedence:mailing-list:list-id :list-post:list-help:list-archive:sender:list-subscribe :list-unsubscribe:content-type; bh=FeiwxYof1/bcXCa5EbDMmQDoW5mSuQeLGo9udym1LQ4=; b=UJsbJdAr/AvSBpJcHnmYK0dCf/6U+y0vd4RzcbLHHaWkGCArqDT2SotEFeJlJmNfHN Vyagd/hVaqlVcBjYDhDjt+RuZ8d6CyoEEPcOFSwpffjLdEOi8D97SAiEj8lDQ6Tay25o wkaPGgeqmlGXuhIqgo7NjLZZ/wYEeo1NSWt+Gaz/fcKwSQwWYreL4tUMTfcFMM0J6P4o UbgVq6/QiphOGyU16mpJ72QLpet87ZOtFMq4V76ZZhod6CiM14WcrzNvkI+/I4bS2UYQ h2Im7NVymSI7/tYxmFtWBsT7+2tKZjhc9pFCJXnF5VZxJWyJxKRdy4lX50ZvSN3sDNB2 OcnQ==
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=date:from:to:message-id:in-reply-to:references:subject:mime-version :x-original-sender:reply-to:precedence:mailing-list:list-id :list-post:list-help:list-archive:sender:list-subscribe :list-unsubscribe:content-type; bh=FeiwxYof1/bcXCa5EbDMmQDoW5mSuQeLGo9udym1LQ4=; b=RbyhzqxLiuMFJ3Xr4DSRK5F7+37RFPQxwFyx8iJ4HKbzcrT7WTDv/sKeA8s6qxfJZz xy0oXXGmg/QlN2P+AIjkP9jOr6mBPv11SeTlUtWVghJKeynk6o7xx/hg7W8A/mQEBmqT zQ5nqJ7kiJV1TVjebEKxBIcYrn3h070zJtlw1iAeBIMNCU56euoiGrsf1irD8ZLgJsV+ rh+Y/v9UzMNrq7O/KWxx+Pd3mklhNCdCLbc6Kw7tzk62V1mZyQf1/tRijsoFcejwEna6 7GbI+YWk5mjsY4ifLWLzFUFPb6fCq0DJM0zzFhqfRfJGDrHAP/wMcm9pcBewahU2oz9G WTMw==
Sender: android-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
As far as I know, the physical address has to be specified in your Google
Wallet Merchant <https://wallet.google.com/merchant/> account, that you use
for receiving payments from Google Play.

On Wednesday, September 24, 2014 2:38:24 PM UTC-5, Jose_GD wrote:

> I thinks this is another sign of the insanity a company can get when it
> grows too big...
> We are less than a week from the deadline and still it isn't possible to
> find the dreaded "Physical address" field in the already painful Developer
> Console (too be fair it got better in some aspects lately)
>
> Hope this crazy decision gets reverted in the following days
>
> Cheers
>
> José
>
> https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Jos%C3%A9+Gonz%C3%A1lez+D%27Amico
>

> El jueves, 18 de septiembre de 2014 03:13:56 UTC-3, nagamatu escribió:
>>
>> Dear Android Developers,
>>
>> I got the following notification at Google play Developer Console.
>>
>> | Add a physical contact address Beginning September 30, 2014, you need
>> to add a physical address
>> | to your Settings page. After you've added an address, it will be
>> available on your app's detail page to
>> | all users on Google Play. If your physical address changes, make sure
>> to update your information on
>> | your Settings page.
>>
>> | If you have paid apps or apps with in-app purchases, it's mandatory to
>> provide a physical address
>> | where you can be contacted. If you don't provide a physical address on
>> your account, it may result in
>> | your apps being removed from the Play Store.
>>
>> I do not want to disclose my home address in public, because I am an
>> individual developer.
>> This is privacy issue. I don't understand why Google requires my physical
>> address.
>>
>> I disclose my e-mail address and users can contact me. Also I can reply
>> to messages that is written
>> in review at Google Play.
>>
>> If I am working for a company and office address is disclosed in public,
>> I do not care for it.
>> But do you want to know your home address in public?
>>
>> # I sent a feedback about objection for this requirement.
>>
>> --
>> nagamatu

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Android Developers" group.