android-developers
[Arriba] [Todas las Listas]

[no subject]

To: android-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Dallas Singletary <devdallas@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 17:12:07 -0400
Delivery-date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 17:13:29 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlegroups.com; s=20120806; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :x-original-sender:x-original-authentication-results:reply-to :precedence:mailing-list:list-id:list-post:list-help:list-archive :sender:list-subscribe:list-unsubscribe:content-type; bh=1o6jIN/WTcTdi6CSmn/fsERlJJHB3dKgzLJzQmv0ibU=; b=BDaBp79sUYqjV3UVP+cKOAuvvatpn/yoIYGmguc6PVIp2VMNb7bCBwi3mH9vdivss4 jgOReHBLTIrarIZa8fQ1c5CShWtSxOBwei+kF1aG3pwaySSsFrwNKxqjPobMWccSuZMo vda3vGZfKZZakRhHVQoiQ8lUJddlPYQBn9TifL8qzoyxh9VbiTu4DBUiu1fssmc9NNIj kx1OOWne033XA7VEuMB4Ipix4heJzwYZp7lRg2U0Yp3LHYH+zjuxJ6UDuenoiFN0wsXc FQ7OM7bbjw/P1zIlsmm4pRhtLg3AwrmVIjnRQrsufSRCPSAhnVcBg8+iKrQRA0H3J1sI 6fgQ==
Sender: android-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I run a sole Proprietorship so legally I file taxes and everything under my
name but, All Tek Repairs of CFL and DroydCorp Developments are registered
to me as DBAs
On Sep 24, 2014 5:09 PM, "Nobu Games" <dev.nobu.games@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I added all information on both tabs, with the same address, since I'm
> running a business. The legal profile is likely just between you, Google
> and the authorities which will be contacted by Google to validate your
> business.
>
> The public profile is probably the one you want to be careful with, if you
> want to hide your home address. In my experience, the legal profile is the
> more important one. It should be absolutely identical with whatever records
> you have filed with your bank and tax authorities. In my case Google denied
> payment a few months ago because they found a tiny typo in my business
> address and they said they could not match it against the records of the
> IRS. It was something like a missing letter, so they are going to be very
> pedantic there.
>
> On Wednesday, September 24, 2014 3:29:33 PM UTC-5, Kostya Vasilyev wrote:
>>
>> @Jose - I contacted Play support about it and they explained that it has
>> to do with European customer protection laws, and there is no way they will
>> make any exceptions. So I think you can forget about "reverted" too.
>>
>> @Noby - do you know if it should be under Business Information -> Public
>> Profile -> Address, or under Legal profile -> Payee profile -> Address?
>> I'll need to use different addresses there, for personal safety.
>>
>> -- K

>>> As far as I know, the physical address has to be specified in your Google
>>> Wallet Merchant <https://wallet.google.com/merchant/> account, that you
>>> use for receiving payments from Google Play.

>>  --
> ---
> "Android Developers" group.
> email to android-developers+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Android Developers" group.