android-developers
[Arriba] [Todas las Listas]

[no subject]

To: android-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Mukesh Srivastav <mukichamps@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 00:48:36 +0530
Delivery-date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 15:19:37 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlegroups.com; s=20120806; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :x-original-sender:x-original-authentication-results:reply-to :precedence:mailing-list:list-id:list-post:list-help:list-archive :sender:list-subscribe:list-unsubscribe:content-type; bh=mSKzPCwAAMf5pAWAeJweMGL/2o4DS12udVgAt6bWEMA=; b=d8+gPs1JPVCU0mB6+QBhkWgxDspOdIY8EYR7bahRSScLRFQADqwzJkY1LS2bzHE87W 4gICWxgid2jeoTGE3poRVnVJ+8OM9NN8WQVl/qY0oRdLeHuYX/S3Kc0VNSiYXhEjp0QY TWX+JcFCN7uiEAarjIitEegcgGAr4o1oLfmxEmoUexNsCHYebtHL0QYbmGWAQi60ZyvK F34LEga+LbdhXBCs+H8jb+5/y1cT3wPD8X2MEFw2YE2F3dElLxoFoi9BqURakpTMqc9y ZFaip+d9xfG8mviNAb3d/craBu2AQYATNaZmDG1vQv1xmGVYhwggeL4XH0tyBM5coOzq oNSQ==
Sender: android-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am available. I am having 11 Years of mobile application and product
development experience. I started with J2ME,Blackberry and since last 4+
years into Android development.

On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 12:14 AM, Josphat Muchiri <jmuchiri27@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hey,
> I am in need of several android developers to work on a project start-up,
> working from  anywhere you are. Contact me asap.
>
> --
> ---
> "Android Developers" group.
> email to android-developers+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Warm Regards,
*Mukesh Kumar*,
Android Consultant/Freelancer,
India,Hyderabad.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Android Developers" group.