opensuse
[Arriba] [Todas las Listas]

Re: [opensuse] ftp

To: Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [opensuse] ftp
From: George OLson <grglsn765@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 14:58:44 +0800
Cc: opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ELPChiOBTlvbJvEpmM+PH9joA8VBrsh9MFLYRmyrfmg=; b=H/LmKo2cRHLkh6EL+CJnWqRRPPpIBekb12hFy9TmBlSi4mxvIlLfoQpDhysYUC9bNe MQL9mNzy6OyAb4a0K75oKkCwOo5/QYeB8oid+oYSo1HOn7RwDAOoTmNdSdoO5B/gXYz/ 5tOV6Q5okx5nyx6R11E3bPsmWXQ2WVKEQn6v8=