opensuse
[Arriba] [Todas las Listas]

Re: [opensuse] HP Touchpad y SuSE

To: openSUSE Usergroup <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Damon Register <dregister@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [opensuse] HP Touchpad y SuSE
From: michael getachew <michaelhoustong@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 15:47:46 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1315090066; bh=VQ17wvwf6NfTgxXRO/Qu7z4ghzdRyyxhikQCMIvqb9c=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=CgM0RsZ58l5a9enontPq9jnPE/bj5l+X4VTXXPcJwz7HKWvn4q7NaSH3JvjJJl0mccVPao8FTmk3/TpG93jaarzmaCmidcbeW1rye2I3oxHQKFnHb4SdZ+HPbK2GFTLdSLkz/NUiOPdMkibFmu4+GRIKsttn4Oto7fp9uc0yyp4=